This tastes just like a fluffy, vanilla cupcake and you’ll probably have to stop yourself from making more than one mug!The ingredients are super nourishing and clean – buckwheat flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, coconut oil, almond milk and an salt.This is perfect for when you want something sweet without the hassle of making a big batch of something! I actually used a small ramekin to make this, but any size mug will work.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Recipe- FLUFFY VANILLA MUG CAKE for quick and delicious dessert
¼ cup + 2 tbsp buckwheat flour
2 tbsp. coconut sugar
¼ tsp. baking powder
⅛ tsp. pink salt
¼ cup + 2 tbsp. almond milk
½ tbsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the almond milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted coconut oil
- Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mug or ramekin
- Microwave on high for 130 seconds or 2 minutes and 10 seconds
- Carefully remove as it will be very hot, leave to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
My other make cake recipes:
I hope you enjoy this vanilla mug cake recipe. What’s your favourite quick dessert?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X