The end of the year is approaching quickly towards us, and Christmas Day is coming up so soon you can feel the excitement in the year.
The last few months have been so crazy, what with going full time on my blog, planning a wedding and moving cities! It’s safe to say that I am looking forward to some time off over the Christmas holidays, for some rest, relaxation and most importantly making memories with loved ones.
I thought today it would be fun to share some of the things I am loving this winter and festive period!
12 THINGS I AM LOVING THIS WINTER
1. Christmas markets. I have been to three already! Nothing like drinking mulled wine outside and eating festive treats to get you into the Christmas spirit.
2. Listening to Christmas music whilst working. There’s something about listening to Christmas music that helps me remain positive and calm, whilst working toward my deadlines and chasing up invoices that were due to be paid six months ago! It’s impossible to get stressed out when there’s Christmas music playing in the background. Anyone else?
3. Hum Nutrition Super Greens Powder in the limited edition Ginger snap. Not only does this taste amazing but it contains so much goodness. When it’s cold outside I admit I struggle to get enough greens in. I take one tbsp of this in water every morning to ensure I am getting all the crucial vitamins and minerals and to boost my energy. This time of year when there are so many social events, late nights and amazing not so healthy foods, this helps to ensure I stay feeling my best and that I at least get a bit of nourishment in!
4. These Burberry Sunglasses. I got them from Eyewearthese and they have done an amazing job at protecting my eyes from the winter sun.
5. Porridge. Starting my day with a comforting cosy bowl of porridge! It’s delicious, warming and keeps me full right to lunch time. My current favourite porridge recipes are this Festive Christmas Porridge and this Spiced Winter Porridge.
6. At home Dermarolling! I introduced this into my skincare routine just over a month ago and it is the best thing I have done for my skin. You can read all about my experience with at home dermaroller here.
7. Paris. Marius booked a surprise trip to Paris for my birthday next month and I am so excited to visit one of my favourite cities again.
8. Festive baking. I have been loving creating lots of Christmas inspired recipes. Such as these No Bake Cranberry Orange Protein Energy Balls and These Ginger Raisin Vegan Biscuits. I have got loads more coming up so stay tuned!
9. Vichy Mineral 89 Serum. My skin is usually oily, but in the colder months it can get super dry and lacklustre. This Vichy Serum is super hydrating and leaves your skin plump and glowing. I love it so much I’ll be writing up a full review soon.
10. Christmas jumpers, Christmas Pajamas and.. Christmas socks! Every year I love to buy fun and cute Christmas Clothing and this year has been no different. Take a look below for some of my favourite Christmas clothing I purchased this year.
11. Christmas movies and cosy nights in. I watched Polar Express for the first time this year and I can’t believe I have’t seen it before! It is amazing! Other favourite Christmas movies are Love Actually, Home Alone, and The Snowman.
12. Catching up with old friends and loved ones. As most of you already know, I recently moved back to Birmingham from London and it has been so lovely to catch up with everyone here.
I hope you enjoyed this post! I would love here about the things you have been loving this winter! Let me know in the comments below.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X
*some of the items mentioned above have been gifted to me, all opinions as always are my own.