Easy 3 Ingredient Healthy Rice Crispy Treats that only take five minutes to prepare. Naturally, gluten free and vegan.
A healthy version of rice crispy treats, with only three ingredients required. I think this is my easiest recipe yet, it only takes five minutes to prepare.
These are satisfying, chewy and made from only nourishing ingredients. Naturally vegan and gluten free, these healthy rice crispy treats will satisfy any sugar craving.
Their really light and don’t feel heavy at all! I used Natures Path Crispy Rice Cereal for this which is made from organic brown rice flour. They give this recipe the perfect amount of crunch and chewiness. I actually really love this cereal for breakfast too, when I’m in a rush!
I think these actually taste better then the traditional rice crispy treats and I just couldn’t stop snacking on them. I think they are really cute to make for Easter too!
You may also like
Recipe-Easy 3 Ingredient Healthy Rice Crispy Treats, naturally vegan and gluten free.
- 2 cups gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup your favourite nut butter ( I used Peanut)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- optional 1tsp cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Melt the maple syrup and nut butter in a saucepan on a low heat, stirring until combined
- Take it off the heat and add the cereal and mix until well coated
- Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pat down firmly with a spatula
- Freeze for 1-2 hours before slicing
- Keep left overs in the fridge
I hope you enjoy this healthy rice crispy treats recipe! What are you favourite healthy snacks? Let me know in the comments!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X