5 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Matcha Cups Recipe for a delicious dessert!
- Line mini muffin pan with liners
- Add the half of chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and heat 30 seconds at a time, stirring well in between
- When the chocolate mixture has melted fill each liner about ⅓ way full
- Place in freezer to set whilst making the matcha filling
- Blend together the matcha, cashew butter and maple syrup ingredients in food processor
- Roll the mixture into little balls, once the first chocolate layer has set add the matcha balls on top of the dark chocolate in each muffin tin
- Melt remaining dark chocolate the same as before and top off each matcha cup!
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes then enjoy!
- I store mine in the fridge but you can also freeze them
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Dark Chocolate Matcha Cups!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X
Thank you to Matcha DNA for supporting my blog by sponsoring this post.