5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies. For a healthy and delicious snack. Vegan + Gluten Free
This is my fourth peanut butter cookie recipe I’ve shared on my blog. I am completely obsessed with this cookie flavour!
These ones are are so easy to make in one bowl with just 5 ingredients. Start to finish they are ready in 20 minutes! Your kitchen will smell amazing whilst they are baking too.
These are perfectly soft in the middle and crunch on the outside. Containing only natural, nourishing ingredients, they are vegan, gluten free and contain no refined sugar.
Perfect for keeping your sweet cravings at bay. The contain lots of protein and healthy carbs, so will keep you full and energised, without the sugar crash regular cookies do.
Recipe – 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp buckwheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter (smooth will also work)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350/ 175c
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a bowl mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, and almond milk
- Then add the buckwheat flour and baking powder, mixing well until combined
- Using 1 tbsp of the dough for each cookie roll into small ball and place on the prepared tray
- Press down with a fork into each cookie to flatten
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying
You may also like:
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie
Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Biscuit
No Bake Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookie
I hope you enjoy this 5 ingredient peanut butter cookie Recipe.
Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
What is your favourite cookie recipe?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | YouTube
Love Hayley X