Acai Chia Pudding Recipe for a quick, healthy and delicious Breakfast. Vegan, Gluten Free and no refined sugar
My Acai obsession continues! I made this acai chia pudding for breakfast this morning and it was perfectly filling and so delicious.
Acai and Chia are both full of so much goodness. Acai contains lots of nutrients such as antioxidants, amino acids and B vitamins, making them amazing for your overall health as well as keeping your skin clear and glowing. Chia seeds are rich in fiber, omega-3 fats, vitamins and minerals. They are a great source of plant based protein and keep you full and satisfied.
Chia pudding is super simple and quick to make. I love making chia pudding on the evening knowing I have something already prepared. Having something healthy and satisfying in the morning really sets me up for the day. You can top as you wish, I love fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, nuts and more maple syrup.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free and contains no refined sugar.
You may also like:
Recipe- Acai Chia Pudding Recipe for a quick and healthy start to the day
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1.5 tablespoon acai powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsbp agave (or any other liquid sweetener)
- Simply mix all the ingredients well and let it sit in the fridge covered overnight to allow the chia seeds to expand and soak up the liquid.
- In the morning stir the chia pudding well and top it with all your favourites.
I hope you enjoy this acai chia pudding recipe! What are you favourite breakfast recipes?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X