Delicious and healthy Almond Butter and Chocolate Baked Doughnut Recipe. Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan.
This almond butter and chocolate baked doughnut recipe is so simple to make and they taste incredible. They are made up of deliciously clean and good-for-you ingredients. Bonus: they’re gluten-free and vegan and have NO refined sugars.
They also take less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make. How easy is that? Also they are good for breakfast, snack, or dessert.
I like to enjoy mine with a matcha latte. I’ve also started wedding planning and I’m so excited! Any tips?
RECIPE –Almond Butter and Chocolate Baked Doughnut Recipe. Delicious and healthy. Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and vegan.
- 1 1/4 cups flour (I used buckwheat)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar ( I used coconut)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 chia egg
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
- Heat oven to 350°F/175c
- Lightly spray 6-cup doughnut pan with cooking spray
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl beat chia egg, oil, milk, and maple syrup with a whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; fold until just combined.
- Split the mixture into two separate bowls
- In one bowl mix in the almond butter, in the other mix in the cocoa powder
- Spoon the almond butter mixture into the doughnut pan filling about a 1/4
- Add the chocolate mixture on top.
- Using a knife swirl the two mixtures together
- Bake on centre oven rack 10 to 12 minutes or until doughnuts are golden around edges and spring back when touched.
- Remove from oven, repeat with remaining batter
I really hope you enjoy this almond butter and chocolate baked doughnut recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X