Banana and Peanut Butter Flapjacks. Made from all nourishing and healthy ingredients for an satisfying snack or a breakfast on the go.
There’s something about banana and peanut butter that just tastes so amazing, no matter what kind of recipe! In this healthy flapjack recipe the banana and peanut butter are blended together along with maple syrup to form a mixture. Then this is mixed with oats, which results in an amazingly healthy sweet, soft and chewy satisfying Banana and Peanut Butter Flapjack. So simple to make as well, with only 6 ingredients required!
They provide loads of feel good energy and really fill you up! So satisfying! If you love the banana and peanut butter combination as much as I do, then you will be in love with these healthy flapjacks.
RECIPE- BANANA AND PEANUT BUTTER FLAPJACKS
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 1/4 cups of gluten free jumbo oats
- Preheat oven to 160c / 320f
- Firstly add your peanut butter, maple syrup and bananas to a food processor and blend well
- Transfer this to a bowl and add your oats to the mixture and mix well until evenly covered
- Transfer the mixture to a prepared baking tray and press mixture down firmly until it is even.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely
- Slice and enjoy
You may also like:
I really hope you enjoy this peanut butter and banana flapjacks recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X