Banana and Peanut Butter Oat Bars. Made from all natural and healthy ingredients for an energising snack or a breakfast on the go.
There’s something about banana and peanut butter that just tastes so amazing, no matter what kind of recipe. In this recipe the banana and peanut butter are blended together along with maple syrup to form a mixture (give this a taste, it’s amazing). Then this is mixed with oats, raisins, and pumpkin seeds, which results in an amazingly healthy sweet, soft and chewy satisfying Banana and Peanut Butter Oat Bar. So simple to make as well, with only 8 ingredients required!
With ingredients that contain no dairy, refined sugar, flour or gluten, these are naturally vegan. They are perfect for on the go snacking or just to enjoy with a nice cup of tea or glass of almond milk. They work at any time of day though, even for breakfast or an after dinner treat when you have a sweet tooth.
They provide loads of feel good energy and really fill you up! If you love the banana and peanut butter combination as much as I do, then you will be in love with these oat bars.
3 ripe bananas
1 cup of peanut butter butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
2 cups of gluten free jumbo oats
1/2 cup of raisins
1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 160c / 320f
- First add your peanut butter, maple syrup and bananas to a food processor and blend well
- Transfer this to a bowl and add your oats, seeds, spices and raisins, to the mixture and mix well until evenly covered
- Transfer the mixture to a prepared baking tray and press mixture down firmly until it is even.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing
I really hope you enjoy this peanut butter and banana oat bars. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them. I love seeing your creations.