An easy healthy recipe for banana vegan pancakes with a warm Raspberry compote for a yummy, delicious and nutritious breakfast. Only three ingredients needed.
These banana vegan pancakes are addictively delicious. They contain only three ingredients and can be made in 15 minutes! They are so soft, fluffy and naturally sweetened from the banana.
The best part is these vegan pancakes are healthy. They are dairy free, gluten free, vegan and contain no sugar.
I served them here with a warm raspberry compote. They also taste a amazing with fresh fruit, nut butter or maple syrup.
They make an amazing delicious, warming, comforting and filling breakfast.
You will need:
An easy healthy recipe for banana vegan pancakes with a warm Raspberry compote for a yummy, delicious and nutritious breakfast.
For the pancakes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 chia eggs
- 1 cup oats
For the compote
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
To make the vegan pancakes:
- Cut the banana into chunks and put into blender along with the chia eggs and blend until smooth
- Add the oats and blend again until fully combined
- Transfer about 1 tbsp of mixture (depending on how big you want your pancakes) to a pan on medium heat, use a little coconut oil if required
- Cook for around three minutes, flip and cook the other side
- Repeat until all the mixture is used
To make the raspberry compote
- Place raspberries, maple syrup and cinnamon in saucepan
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the berries are mostly broken down, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cover to keep warm
I really hope you enjoyed this banana vegan pancakes with raspberry compote recipe.