Delicious Chocolate vegan Biscuits that are gluten free and healthy!
I had a baking session at the weekend and I made these deliciously moorish chocolate vegan biscuits! I made them on Saturday and by Sunday…. of course they were all gone. Luckily these are completely clean, nourishing and can be enjoyed guilt free!
These chocolate vegan biscuits are rich, chocolatey, gooey, crispy on the outside and perfectly chewy and soft in the middle. In fact the texture of these is so perfect that they have become my favourite vegan biscuit creation. I think you will love them too.
Certainly they will satisfy every chocolate craving and will be a hit with everyone.
Ideal with a cup of tea, afternoon snacking or even an after dinner treat. Plus they are super simple to make, contain only five ingredients and take only 20 minutes from start to finish.
Life is so much better with good food, it makes me feel so amazing. Helps you glow from the inside and improves skin, hair and outlook. I love creating healthy alternatives to typically ‘naughty’ treats. I hope you enjoy these biscuits, need to make some more this week for night time treats with Marius.
My other Vegan Biscuits recipes:
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 60g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp cocoa or cacao
- 1/3 coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat over to 170c
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl mix the liquids together
- Add the liquid mixture into the dry and mix well until completely combined
- Mould into biscuit shapes and place onto a non stick baking tray.
- Flatten he balls onto a lined baking sheet to make a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let them cool completely before enjoying