Blueberry Banana Bread Mug Cake for a quick and healthy treat.
This is a quick and easy to make blueberry banana bread mug cake. Perfect for when the cravings hit or for a simple breakfast. Nourishing and wholesome, this recipe is full of goodness and will give you lots of feel good energy. Plus it tastes just like cake!
Perfect for any time of day although I love this for breakfast or dessert!
Be sure to tag me on social media if you give this recipe a go @nourishyourglow #nourishyourglow
You may also like my other banana bread recipes:
Recipe- Blueberry Banana Bread Mug Cake, a quick, easy and nourishing snack, dessert or breakfast. Vegan and Gluten Free
Ingredients- For a single serving
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 chia egg/ egg
- pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp dairy free milk of choice
- 2-3 tbsp frozen blueberries
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, coconut sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add in your egg, mashed banana, dairy free milk and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in the blueberries and ensure there are a few remaining at the top.
- Microwave for 50 seconds (or up to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave) and remove.
- Pour batter into an oven safe dish and bake at 350/175c for 12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe for Blueberry Banana Bread Mug Cake. Do you have any go to quick recipes to satisfy your sweet craving?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x