Recipe- Butternut Squash, Kale and Walnut Healthy Pasta Recipe
- Combine butternut squash with 1 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt, transfer to a prepared baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven (225º C / 435º F) for around 40 minutes (may take a bit longer depending on your oven), until butternut squash turns soft and gets slightly caramelised.
- Cook your pasta according to the instructions
- Heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan on medium heat and then add the garlic. After a few minutes add the chilli flakes and cook for another few minutes stirring frequently.
- Once baked, add your butternut squash to the pan
- Drain pasta and add this with the washed and drained kale into the pan, mixing in with the butternut squash
- Taste and add pepper, a squeeze of lemon juice and additional salt and chilli if needed.
- When ready to serve add chopped walnuts and lemon zest
- This healthy pasta tastes amazing on it’s own or you can serve with your favourite protein.
My other healthy pasta recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Butternut Squash, Kale and Walnut Healthy Pasta Recipe! What’s your favourite pasta?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X