Delicious Carrot Cake Baked Oats for a healthy and tasty start to the day.
My Carrot Cake Porridge recipe was one of the first breakfast recipes I posted. It is also one of my most popular! I absolutely love it too, so wanted to recreate it in a baked oats recipe.
These carrot cake baked oats are so delicious, they taste just like having dessert for breakfast. There so easy to make and you can also make the day before to save time in the morning.
I love eating a big bowl oats in the morning as they are just so filling and satisfying. These baked oats are sweetened with maple syrup, and flavoured with ginger, cinnamon, all spice and lacuma.
So energising and so much goodness! This recipe is suitable for vegans and is gluten free too as long as gluten free oats are used.
You may also like
Recipe- Spicy and warming carrot cake oats for a nourishing and delicious start to the day.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup lightly packed shredded carrots
- 2 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ ground ginger
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnut halves
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tsp lacuma
- Preheat oven to 375F / 190c and prepare your baking dish
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, cinnamon, all spice, baking powder, ginger, maca, lacuma
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the carrot, almond milk, and maple syrup
- Combine these mixture together and add the raisins and walnuts and gently fold in
- Transfer to your prepared dish and bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown
- Serve with fresh fruit and coconut whip
I hope you enjoy this baked carrot cake oats recipe, be sure to tag me on social media if you give them a try so I can see your creations #nourishyourglow @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X