Carrot Cake Overnight Oats for a nourishing and delicious breakfast that will keep you energised and satisfied.
Overnights oats are so convenient and easy to make. I love that you can just prepare the night before with no cooking required and then eat straight away the next day. You can even store in a jar and take them to work with you.
I am loving them so much now the weather is warm. Although I love warming cooked oats, this is such a lovely alternative. Plus overnight oats are so much easier to digest as preparing them this way cause the starches to break down which improves digestibility and their natural phytic acid is greatly reduced that makes them more easily absorbed by your body.
These carrot cake overnight oats are amazing and I look forward to waking up to enjoy them!
Full of so much nourishment and so delicious! This taste just like carrot cake dessert. I use gluten free oats and this recipe is suitable for vegans.
You may also enjoy
Recipe- Carrot Cake overnight oats for a healthy and delicious start to the day.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp mixed spice
- zest and juice of ½ an orange
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add in the wet and mix until combined
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve cold and add your toppings
- I love coconut yogurt, nuts, nut butter, and seeds
I hope you enjoy this recipe for carrot cake overnight oats! What are you loving for breakfast right now?