Cashew Butter Healthy Energy Balls Recipe for a delicious vegan and gluten free treat.
Cashew butter healthy energy balls for a delicious treat. What I love about these healthy energy balls is how rich and flavorful they are. And they are made with just five simple ingredients and are so versatile! If you do not have cashew butter, you can easily add in any nut butter that you have. You can also add any extras such as nuts, seeds or even chocolate chips.
They contain a healthy mix of protein, fats and carbs making them the perfect any time treat, to keep you full and energised. I like to have them as an afternoon pick me up to keep my energy and concentrations levels up. Or after dinner for delicious dessert.
Recipe- Cashew Butter Healthy Energy Balls (vegan + gluten free)
- 1/2 cup all-natural cashew butter (any nut butter will work)
- 1/4 cup agave syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 2 1/4 scoops vanilla super elixir nourishing protein powder
- Add cashew butter, agave, oats, and protein powder to a medium bowl and mix well until fully combined
- Roll into balls using hands
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour before enjoying
- Keep them stored in the fridge as they will become soft at room temperature
My other healthy energy ball recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Cashew Butter Healthy Energy Ball Recipe!
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image below and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media for updates
Love Hayley X