Cherry Bakewell Healthy Flapjack Recipe, Vegan + Gluten Free
I made these delicious Cherry bakewell flavoured healthy flapjacks over the weekend and they were so delicious so of course I had to share the recipe with you.
They contain only six ingredients and are really easy to make. In fact they are ready in just 20 minutes. These healthy flapjacks are gluten free, vegan and contain no refined sugar.
Have you entered my giveaways yet? I am giving away an iPhone 6/6s Richmond & Finch Case and an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist Review.
You may also like:
Recipe – Cherry Bakewell Healthy Flapjack Recipe
- 2 cups jumbo gluten free oats
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 1/2 cups pitted cherries
- 1 cup almond milk (or any other plant based milk)
- 1 teaspoons maca
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355f and grease a brownie tin with coconut oil
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor except for 1/2 cup cherries.
- Pulse a few times until combined, but not completely smooth. It should be quite chunky
- Transfer the mix to a bowl and stir through the extra 1/2 cup cherries
- Then transfer everything into the prepared brownies
- Bake the mix for about 15 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the middle is cooked- you may need an extra few minutes
- Leave to cool, before slicing into squares.
I really hope you enjoy this cherry bakewell healthy flapjack recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X