Chocolate Banana Bread Overnight Oats for a delicious and healthy sweet breakfast.
I just love it when breakfast tastes like dessert. These overnight oats taste just like banana bread! Creamy and nourishing these overnight oats keep me full for hours.
Oats in some form are my go breakfast for the weekday as they are so quick and convenient (the weekends are all about pancakes though!), I love mixing the flavours up every day depending on what I’m feeling like. These chocolate banana bread overnight oats were a big hit though, I already cant wait to have them again.
This recipe is plant based, gluten free and contains no refined sugars.
My other overnight oats recipes:
Recipe- Chocolate Banana Bread Overnight Oats for a delicious and healthy breakfast that taste likes dessert
- 2/3 cup oats ( I use gluten free)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well
- Either leave the mixture in a bowl and cover or transfer to a jar with a lid
- Leave in the fridge overnight and the next day add your favourite toppings, I added more banana slices, cacao nibs and peanut butter