Chocolate Granola Cups with Cherry Cream for a healthy any time snack- Gluten Free and Vegan
These chocolate granola cups filled with cherry cream are the perfect bit sized snack for any time of day. I think they would be really cute to make for a little brunch party as well.
They are surprisingly easy and simple to make and you can customise them with your favourite filling and toppings. This recipe is gluten free and suitable for vegans.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? I am giving away an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist.
You may also like:
Recipe- Chocolate Granola Cups with Cherry Cream
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup cashews, covered in water and soaked overnight
- 2/3 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
Chocolate Granola Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C
- Grease a muffin tin and set aside
- Whisk together the maple syrup and mashed banana
- In a separate bowl combine all other ingredients
- Mix these two together until evenly mixed
- Transfer the batter to the muffin cups pressing up the sides
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Leave to cool for at least 15 minutes before removing
- Place all of the cherry cream ingredients in a high speed blender and blend till smooth.
- Once the cups are cool, remove from the tin, top with cherry cream and any toppings you like
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Granola Cups with Cherry Cream recipe
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X