Easy and Healthy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bread Recipe. Vegan + Gluten Free. Perfect for snacking, breakfasts on the go or a wholesome dessert.
I am back with another banana bread recipe! The obsession is real 🙂
See my other banana bread recipes here:
I just find it so convenient to make a banana bread at the beginning of each week. That way I always have a healthy snack at hand or quick breakfast, when I don’t have that much time to get ready in the morning.
This one is rich, chocolatey, soft and moist with a lovely cake texture.
This banana bread recipe is made with everyday, simple ingredients and is vegan and gluten free! Made with creamy, peanut butter and chocolate in the form of cocoa powder and dairy-free chocolate chips! So yum!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bread, for a decadent and satisfying treat.
- 1 cup all-purpose buckwheat flour
- ½ cup cacao
- ⅓ cup peanut butter, melted and cooled
- ¾ cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 chia eggs/ eggs
- Optional Chocolate chips for topping
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Pre heat oven to 350f/175c
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients
- Combine these to mixtures until fully combined
- Transfer into a prepared loaf tin and top with chocolate chips if using
- Bake for around 55 minutes, until a knife comes out clean
- Leave to cool
- Once completely cooled add the peanut butter drizzle.
- Melt the peanut butter on the stove or microwave and drizzle on top.
I really hope you enjoy this chocolate and peanut butter banana bread recipe!
Love Hayley X