Healthy chocolate and peanut butter smoothie to start your morning off right, for an afternoon boost or any time feel good snack.
This chocolate and peanut butter smoothie, is refreshing, energising, nourishing and satisfy’s all my sweet cravings. It is sweet, creamy, chocolatey, full of goodness, vegan and gluten free!
It only requires five simple ingredients to make, it contains only natural sugars and it tastes just like milkshake. What else do you need?
This has been my go-to mid-afternoon snack when I can’t quite make it til dinner, or a healthy dessert when I want something sweet. But really, it’s so healthy and satisfying it could even be a suitable breakfast.
I really hope you enjoy this as much as I it’s so good!
You will need:
Healthy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie for an energising pick up any time of the day.
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients except almond milk to the blender and blend at a high powder
- Add in almond milk and blend until smooth, add more milk if you want a less thick smoothie.
I really hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe.
Happy Wednesday all!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X
You can see more of my love for chocolate and peanut butter below: