Chocolate Tart Recipe with Raspberry and Almond. Vegan, Gluten Free and contains no refined sugar.
I adore this recipe. Extremely delicious whilst secretly healthy chocolate tart. This chocolate tart is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free. Made using only healthy nourishing ingredients.
But this tastes anything but healthy. In fact this chocolate tart tastes really indulgent with a sweet crust and rich creamy chocolate filling.
Made with oats, almond paste, cocoa and sweetened only with maple syrup and dates. This gives you all the taste without the bloat and sugar crash.
This looks like a complicated to make dish but it is actually super easy as both the crust and filling are mixed in a blender. You blend the crust ingredients press into the pan to bake, then once cooled blend the chocolate filling ingredients, pour over the crust, garnish how you like and your done.
The filling is extra thick and creamy due to the almond paste. I love this one by Ecomil as it’s organic and reasonably priced (tastes great in smoothies and porridge too for extra creaminess).
This healthy tart is a great recipe for any occasion. Perfect for sharing and special occasions. Everyone will love it.
If you like these recipes you’ll love these ones
Shop This post
- 12 pitted dates
- 1½ cup instant oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sub agave syrup)
- ½ cup oil (I use coconut)
- Chocolate Filling
- 1 banana
- 1 carton Ecomil Almond Paste
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Raspberries for garnishing
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees
- For the crust
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blitz until combined
- Pour into a pie dish and press mixture into bottom and up sides of dish.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until top edge just starts to turn golden brown.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature before adding the chocolate filling.
- Chocolate Filling
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy
- Garnish with raspberries