Coconut Cashew Granola Recipe for delicious and nourishing breakfast. Vegan + Gluten Free
Happy Monday loves! Today I wanted to share my recent favourite breakfast obsession, this coconut and cashew granola recipe.
I’ve been having this every single morning recently and I am obsessed. Either as it is with almond milk and topped with fresh fruit. Or to add a bit of crunch to my porridge or smoothie bowls. It also makes a nice little snack too.
I’m sure most of you know by now that I just love oats. They are so good for you, filling and satisfying. Full of fibre and complex carbs to keep you energised all morning.
This granola recipe combines sweet and salty flavours. It has healthy carbs, protein and fat so will provide you with energy all day.
My other granola recipes:
Recipe- Coconut and Cashew Granola Recipe for delicious nourishing breakfast. Vegan and Gluten Free
- 2 ½ cups oats (Gluten Free, if necessary)
- ⅔ cup shredded Coconut
- ⅔ cup cashews
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon pink Salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 285 F/ 140 C
- In a bowl combine the oats, coconut and salt
- In a separate bowl combine all the wet ingredients and whisk together
- Mix these two mixtures together and ensure all the oats are evenly coated
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, then stir and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until golden brown
- Let to cool, the granola will crisp up as it cools
- Store granola in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
I really hope you enjoy this coconut and cashew granola recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x