Coconut Cashew Granola Recipe for delicious nourishing breakfast.
Happy Monday loves! Today I wanted to share my recent favourite breakfast obsession, this coconut and cashew granola recipe.
I’ve been having this every single morning after I made this. Either as it is with almond milk and topped with fresh fruit. Or to add a bit of crunch to my porridge or smoothie bowls. It also makes a nice little snack too.
I’m sure most of you know by now that I just love oats. They are so good for you and so filling, energising and satisfying. They help keep your ski beautiful too.
This granola recipe combines sweet and salty flavours. It has healthy carbs, protein and fat so will provide you with energy all day.
My other granola recipes:
You will need:
Coconut and Cashew Granola Recipe for delicious nourishing breakfast.
- 2 ½ cups oats (Gluten Free, if necessary)
- ⅔ cup shredded Coconut
- ⅔ cup cashews
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon pink Salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 285 F/ 140 C
- In a bowl combine the oats, coconut and salt
- In a separate bowl combine all the wet ingredients and whisk together
- Mix these two mixtures together and ensure all the oats are evenly coated
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, then stir and bake for a further 10-15 minutes until golden brown
- Let to cool, the granola will crisp up as it cools
- Store granola in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
I really hope you enjoy this coconut and cashew granola recipe.
Love Hayley X