Coconut Flour Baked Doughnuts for a healthy and delicious dessert.
Me and Marius both have a massive sweet tooth, so of course we have to have dessert every night. That’s why I love to make us a batch of healthy and delicious dessert on Sundays that we can enjoy through the week.
This week I made these delicious Coconut Flour Baked Doughnuts, using Biona Coconut Flour and Coconut Blossom Nectar. Biona are championing the #littlechanges campaign. This is all about making those little changes that can added big health benefits such as drinking more water or taking the stairs instead of the lift.
For me I am watching my sugar intake. Making something that is both healthy and delicious satisfies my sweet tooth without all the refined sugar and chemicals that are usually in store brought desserts. It’s little changes like this that make all the difference.
These coconut flour baked doughnuts turned out amazing! They taste great on their own but I added a simple glaze too.
I hope you enjoy these coconut flour baked doughnuts as much as we did. Let me know in the comments below the little changes you do to improve your health.
You can find this recipe plus loads more delicious and healthy recipes on the Biona website here.
Recipe- Coconut Flour Baked Doughnuts
- 3 flax eggs
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp Coconut Blossom Nectar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- shredded coconut, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 f /175 c and grease a doughnut pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the coconut flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pan filling about a ¼
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the doughnuts from the pan and to cool completely
I really hope you enjoy this coconut flour baked doughnuts recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
Love Hayley X
Thank you to Biona for supporting my blog by sponsoring this post.