Coconut Flour Chocolate Mug Cake for a quick and healthy dessert. Paleo and Gluten Free
You can easily whip up this chocolate coconut flour mug cake for dessert in 2 1/2 minutes. It’s paleo, grain-free, and refined sugar-free!
This healthy flourless chocolate mug cake is super fluffy and loaded with chocolate goodness, to satisfy any chocolate and dessert craving! The ingredients are super nourishing and clean – coconut flour, raw cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut oil, almond milk and an egg.
This is perfect for when you want something sweet without the hassle of making a big batch of something!
Recipe – A simple, delicious and healthy coconut flour chocolate mug cake that’s also gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo. I think it’s the best chocolate mug cake recipe out there.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- In a small bowl mix together coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add egg, coconut oil, maple syrup, and almond milk mix thoroughly to combine.
- Fill into a large mug or a ramekin and microwave on high for about 2 ½ minutes. Start checking at about 11/2 minutes.
- This will be HOT when you take it out of the microwave. So let it cool for a couple of minutes before enjoying.
- Play around with the cook time and see what works best for your microwave – which could range from 45 seconds to 2 minutes. Less time and they’ll be more moist and brownie-like.
- Enjoy on it’s own or top with chocolate chips, peanut butter or coconut yoghurt
My other mug cake recipes:
I hope you enjoy these coconut flour chocolate mug cake recipe. What’s your favourite quick dessert?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X