Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Tahini Dressing. Perfect for Christmas.
Does anyone else really look forward to brussel sprouts at Christmas? I am actually so in love with brussel sprouts. I think they are so delicious! They’re seriously the dreamiest side dish or even snack.
And of course they contain so much goodness, full of protein, iron, potassium, Vitamin C, fibre, folate and antioxidants.
The best part about it is they can be made in under 30 minutes time. So simple to make you simply season and roast, then stir together the dressing ingredients and your ready to enjoy.
I like to make a huge batch of these at the beginning of the week, so they can be reheated for lunch or dinner throughout the week.
I really hope you enjoy this recipe for Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Tahini dressing. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them. What will you be making this Christmas?
You may also enjoy
1 pound brussels sprouts, rinsed and dried
4 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp pink salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup tahini
juice of one lemon
1 minced garlic clove
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp pink salt
2 tbsp water
– Preheat oven to 400 F/ 205c
– Wash and dry brussel sprouts
– Transfer to a mixing bowl with oil, salt and pepper, then toss
– Place on a roasting tray and roast for 30 minutes
– Preheat a large skillet to medium high heat and add oil when pan is hot.
– Whilst the sprouts are cooking whisk together the dressing ingredients.
– When Brussel sprouts are ready drizzle with the dressing and add pine nuts if desired.
Love Hayley X