Delicious, Fudgy Sweet potato brownies for a healthy dessert. Vegan, Gluten Free and no refined Sugar.
These sweet potato brownies are soft, gooey, and so chocolatey. They taste so dreamy and are pretty much impossible to stop eating.
Adding sweet potato does not only pack in lots of healthy vitamins, minerals and fibre, they also give the best texture, moisture and the perfect amount of sweetness.
They are simple to make to with just six ingredients required. They are also diary free, vegan, gluten free and contain no refined sugar.
You may also like:
Recipe- Fudgy and Rich, healthy Sweet Potato Brownies for a delicious snack or dessert
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 +1/4 cup oat flour
- 14 medjool dates (pitted)
- 4 tbsp of raw cacao
- 3 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Roast the sweet potatoes by wrapping them in aluminium foil and baking them in the oven for 60 minutes (or until really soft and starting to caramelise) at 180 C /360 F
- Once roasted, remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and the foil after leaving them to cool for a few minutes, remove the skin by peeling it off
- Mash the roasted sweet potato with the back of a fork until completely smooth
- Add the mashed sweet potato to a food processor with the pitted dates
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl and mix in all other ingredients.
- Place into a lined baking tray and cook for around twenty minutes, until you can pierce the brownies with a fork bringing it out dry.
- Allow it to cool completely before slicing and enjoying
I really hope you enjoy these sweet potato brownies as much as I did. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow .What’s your favourite brownie recipe?
Love Hayley X