Delicious + Healthy Raspberry Chia Pudding, for a nourishing and filling breakfast.
This raspberry chia seed pudding makes such a nourishing and delicious little breakfast. It’s full of so much goodness, and will keep you satisfied and energised for hours.
Chia seeds are full of so much nutrition and are not only great for health, but for your skin and hair too.
Chia Seed Benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants that help to fight free radicals and signs of ageing
- Contain calcium, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus
- Contain lots of fibre, protein and fat to keep you full
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids which are amazing for the skin and hair
Plus this chia pudding recipe contains raspberries which are also rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
The best thing is this recipe is so quick to prepare! It is so easy to make the night before and then just add the toppings you like in the morning. I like to add fresh fruit and coconut but there are so many options.
Recipe- Raspberry Chia Pudding for a healthy and nourishing breakfast
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- If your using frozen raspberries, let them defrost.
- Using a fork, mash your raspberries in a bowl until they are almost a puree-like texture.
- Add to the raspberry puree the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and whisk together until combined.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, and then whisk again removing any clumps that may have formed.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2-4 hours
- Serve with your favourite fruit and toppings
I hope you enjoy this raspberry chia seed recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try this, I love to see your creations.
Love Hayley X