Table linen is from Wolf & Irving
Easy and Healthy, Delicious Cherry Bakewell Porridge
This has been my go to breakfast recently and I am so excited to share it with you. Cherry Bakewell is one of my favourite desserts so having it in a healthy, delicious breakfast is just perfect for me!
This cherry bakewell porridge, has a healthy mix of fats, protein and carbs. It’s full of nourishing and energising ingredients and will keep you full and satisfied for hours.
This porridge recipe is gluten free and suitable for vegans.
There’s still time to enter my Benecos Natural Beauty product Giveaway, all you have to do is like my Facebook Page to enter and it’s open internationally. You can enter here.
You may also like
Recipe- Cherry Bakewell Porridge, for a satisfying and filling breakfast.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 4 fresh cherries, stoned
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp ground almonds
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp water
- Almond butter
- flaked almonds
- Put the oats, almond milk and water into a small saucepan and over a medium heat.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until thick and creamy, stirring regularly.
- Roughly chop the cherries and stir into the saucepan with the almond butter, water, chia seeds ground almonds, vanilla extract and maple syrup on a low heat.
- Transfer porridge to a bowl and top with cherry chia jam,
I hope you enjoyed this Cherry Bakewell porridge recipe.
Tag me on social media if you try this @nourishyourglow #nourishyourglow I love to see your creations.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X