Healthy Coconut and Fruit Tart for a delicious dessert or healthy breakfast
I recently made this healthy and coconut fruit tart and it was just perfect. I made it as a dessert but me and Marius enjoyed the leftovers for breakfast too.
I used Coyo coconut yoghurt as the filling for this fruit tart. Coyo is a dairy free Coconut Milk Yoghurt made from the squeezed flesh of the coconut, to which is added five carefully sourced plant fed vegan cultures making a delicious dairy free alternative. There are no added sweeteners or preservatives, just simple, whole ingredients.
This fruit tart has a healthy fix of protein, carbs and fats, which will keep you full and satisfied for longer. This recipe is dairy free, gluten free and suitable for vegans. You can top it with anything you like but I love this wit lot of fresh fruit.
You may also like:
Recipe- Healthy Coconut and Fruit Tart for a delicious dessert of breakfast
For the crust
- 1 + 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup pecans finely chopped
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt
- desired fruit
- Preheat oven to 325f / 160c
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust together in a large bowl until combined
- Press this mixture into a prepared tin, pressing down firmly with a spatula to create an even layer across the pan and up the sides
- Bake for 15 minutes and leave to cool completely
- Once cooled fill with yoghurt and smooth out evenly, top with your desired fruit and serve
I hope you enjoy this healthy and delicious Coconut and Fruit Tart recipe be sure to tag me on social media if you try them! I love to see your recipes @nourishyourglow