Healthy Chai Tea Fruit Loaf for a delicious gluten free and vegan dessert
Pre-soaking your fruit make them plump, juicy and bursting with flavour for this delicious fruit tea loaf recipe.
The great thing about this fruit loaf is that it has no refined sugar and it’s not too sweet. I used buckwheat flour to make it gluten free.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Recipe- Healthy Chai Tea Fruit Loaf. Vegan and Gluten Free.
- 1 cup of cold chai tea
- 225g dried fruit
- 225g buckwheat flour
- 2 chia eggs/ eggs beaten
- 6 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- Soak the dried fruit in the cold tea for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- In a bowl mix together the buckwheat flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice
- Add the eggs and mix until combined. Add the dried fruit mixture and then transfer to a prepared loaf tin
- Bake in a 180°C 350F for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the tin
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Chai Tea Fruit Loaf Recipe. What are your favourite Autumn recipes? Let me know in the comments!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X