No Bake Energising Peanut Butter Oat Balls for a healthy quick snack
These peanut butter oat balls taste like peanut butter cake dough!
I’ve been excited to share this recipe for no-bake energising peanut butter energy balls with you because they’re healthy, easy, and delicious! They’re so simple that I always have all of the ingredients in my kitchen already.
They’re perfect for popping right before a workout or after, taking some in your handbag for on the go snacking, or eating as a late-night snack.
These peanut butter oat balls contain peanut butter, coconut oil, oats and maple syrup for a healthy combination of protein, fats and carbs.
I also used Love Raw Organic Food Booster Energise for an extra energy boost. This contains cacao, maca, carob, baobab, guarana and moringa. I have been using this everyday, its so versatile. You can stir into porridge, chia pudding yoghurt or even add to baked goods.
You may also like:
Recipe- Energising Peanut Butter Oat Balls
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 2 cups dry rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp Love raw energise powder
- desiccated coconut for rolling
- in a bowl mix together the peanut butter, rolled oats, melted coconut oil, pure maple syrup, desiccated coconut, low raw energise powder and cinnamon
- once fully combined, spoon out a heaped tablespoon amount at a time and press the mixture firmly together in your hands
- roll between your palms to form a ball, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper
- once all the mixture have been rolled into balls, place in the fridge for a few hours
- store in the fridge in an airtight container
I really hope you enjoy these energising peanut butter oat balls as much as I did. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow .What’s your favourite brownie recipe?
Love Hayley X