My favourite green smoothie recipe, full of nutrition for a energy boost!
Green smoothies are so popular now and they deserve the hype! Green smoothies are the ultimate healthy recipe, they pack so many nourishing ingredients and can be changed to your taste! Plus they make your skin glow and are amazing for the immune system.
I’ve always struggled to get into the habit of having them regularly. They don’t fill me up enough for breakfast and working 9-5 makes it difficult to find time during the day. I started making one after dinner and I’m loving it! Now I really look forward to it and miss it when I don’t have one.
Now you may be scared that this Green Smoothie won’t taste too pleasant but the banana, apple and the carrot keep it sweet and creamy.
– Contains anti-cancer phytonutrients
– Helps keep digestion healthy
– Helps stabilize blood sugar levels, preventing craving and mood swings
– Detoxifying properties
– Rich in vitamin A, B and C
– Contains high levels of antioxidants
– High flavanoid content (anti-cancer)
– High levels of carotenes, amino acids, iron, iodine, potassium and magnesium, Vitamins A, C, K, E and B complex
– Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties
– High in protein
– Helps in the creation of red blood cells
– Cancer preventative and antioxidant properties assist with anti-ageing
– High levels of Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A
– Excellent cleansing properties
– Can remove heavy metals from the body
– Rich in Vitamin C, B 12, K and A
– Supports the kidneys
– Good for the immune system
I use the Nutribullet Blender linked below and I love it! I had it for years without any issues and I think it’s well worth the investment.
Nutribullet Graphite 8 Piece Set
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin
My Favourite Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 Handful Parsley
- 1 cup almond milk
- Blend spinach and banana together until creamy.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until smooth