Flourless Blueberry and Banana Oat Vegan Pancakes made with just 4 ingredients. Vegan, Gluten free and no sugar.
Today I am sharing another pancake recipe. I love creating different variations and this time they are flourless, with juicy blueberries and sweetened only with banana.
Considering these are flourless and vegan pancakes they are so fluffy and soft! These are the ultimate dreamy stack of pancakes for any day of the week. With only four ingredients needed and only ten minutes to make before you get to enjoy.
I really love having this for breakfast as it really fills me up and keeps me satisfied until lunch. I like to serve mine with fresh fruit and nut butter.
You may also like:
Recipe- Blueberry and Banana Oat Vegan Pancakes
Flourless Blueberry and Banana Oat Vegan Pancakes made with 4 ingredients. Vegan, Gluten free and no sugar.
- Cut the banana into chunks and put into blender along with the chia eggs and blend until smooth
- Add the oats and blend again until fully combined
- Gently fold in the blueberries
- Transfer about 2 tbsp of mixture (depending on how big you want your pancakes) to a pan on medium heat, use a little coconut oil if required
- Cook for around three minutes, flip and cook the other side
- Repeat until all the mixture is used
I really hope you enjoy this blueberry pancake recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X