Chocolate Orange Cake with Chocolate Ganache frosting, for a healthy and delicious dessert. Vegan + Gluten Free + Flourless
Chocolate orange is such a classic flavour combination. This chocolate Orange Cake is so indulgent, satisfying and so delicious. It is also easy to make. Simply add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth, transfer to your cake tin, bake and your done.
This healthy chocolate orange cake recipe is full of healthy fats from the avocados, and lots of protein from the almonds. This recipe is gluten free, contains no refined sugar and is suitable for vegans.
You may also like:
Recipe- Chocolate Orange Cake for a healthy and nourishing dessert.
- 3 avocados
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 7 tbsp cashew butter
- 8 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 140g ground almonds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
For the frosting
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp raw cacao/cocao powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F
- Add the avocado flesh to a food processor with all the other ingredients and blend until smooth
- Transfer the batter to a prepared cake tin and smooth out the top
- Bake for 30 mins, or until a knife comes out clean.
- Leave to cool completely before removing from the tin
- For the frosting, stir the ingredients together until combined and smooth over the cake
I hope you enjoy this chocolate orange cake recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you give this recipe a try, I love to see your creations. #nourishyourglow @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X