Four Ingredient Buckwheat Flour Vegan Pancakes for a quick and easy healthy breakfast that is vegan and gluten free.
These 4-ingredient Healthy Buckwheat Vegan Pancakes are fluffy, delicious, hearty, and filling. They’re super easy to make and and only require 15 minutes from start to finish. And just to make them even better, these pancakes are refined sugar free, high fiber, high protein, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan too!
They make an ideal breakfast, brunch or dessert! I topped mine with banana, blueberries and more maple syrup.
My other pancake recipes:
Recipe- Four Ingredient Buckwheat Flour Vegan Pancakes for a quick and easy healthy breakfast that is vegan and gluten free.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 heaped tbsp almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 tsp oil for frying (I used coconut oil)
- In a bowl, combine all wet ingredients: almond milk, maple syrup, and almond butter. Whisk everything together until combined
- Add the flour and stir until fully combined
- Heat up a frying pan on a medium heat and add oil
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture per pancake. Cook until the pancakes start to bubble then flip gently
- Fry until nicely browned on the other side and serve.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy
I really hope you enjoy this buckwheat flour recipe, be sure to let me know if you try them.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X