Festive Ginger Bread Muffins. Healthy, gluten free, vegan and perfect for the holidays.
Today I am sharing another festive recipe. Although I absolutely love ginger any time of the year. When December comes it’s officially gingerbread season! This time I wanted to try something different then the usual ginger bread men and decided to make healthy ginger bread muffins instead.
These are soft, fluffy and beautifully moist. There’s nothing better when it’s cold outside to get cosy with a cup of tea and a festive spiced treat. In this case a healthy ginger bread muffin.
The best thing about these ginger bread muffins is that they are completely clean and contain no nasties. Only healthy fats and unproccessed sugars. Plus they are gluten free and vegan!
Perfect for the holidays and cold, gloomy days. I think these will also make lovely Christmas gifts.
You may also enjoy
Recipe- Ginger Bread Muffins
- 2 cups Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 3 tsp fresh ginger (grated very finely, powdered will also work, use less or more to your taste)
- ¼ tsp salt ( I use pink)
- 2 flax eggs (2 chicken eggs will also work )
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1/2 cup agave Agave Syrup or other liquid sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 350f / 175c, and line a muffin pan
- Add the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- In a separate bowl mix the wet
- Pour your dry ingredients into the wet,mixing until combined
- Pour the mixture into muffin cases
- Cook for 13-15 minutes