Healthy Spicy Ginger Cake Bites. Gluten free, vegan and delicious.
I made these little spicy ginger cake bites for me and Marius, when we got back from Romania. We had so much to catch up with, so these were just perfect to snack on and give us that little boost of energy without the sugar coma whilst we worked!
They only require simple ingredients too that I already had in the kitchen! They are so delicious and contain only natural ingredients. I love making recipes like these that are delicious alternatives to usually unhealthy recipes.
My other ginger flavoured recipes:
Spicy Ginger Cake Bites for a quick and easy healthy treat.
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 50g melted and cooled coconut oil
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1 chia egg/ egg
- Preheat oven to 180c/ 355f
- In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry
- Combine these two mixtures and transfer to a prepared tin, I used a sqaure one
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Leave to cool completely before cutting into your desired shape.
What are some of your favourite easy things to make to snack on when your busy? I hope you enjoy this ginger cake bites recipe! Tag me on social media if you try them, I love seeing your creations #nourishyourglow @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X