6 Ingredient Almond Butter Brownies for a delicious and healthy Chocolate Treat
These six ingredient almond butter brownies are really easy to make, which is one of the reasons why I love them so much – but they are also totally healthy and seriously yummy too.
This recipe is 100% gluten-free, refined sugar-free and dairy-free. It also contains good whole carbs, healthy fats and good protein.
I can never resist a brownie when I see one, so I like to make healthier alternatives to fix my cravings. These brownies are refined sugar free and instead are sweetened with coconut sugar and they come out crunchy on the outside and amazingly gooey on the inside. Trust, me you won’t be able to just have one…
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line a baking tin with baking paper and set aside
- Melt the coconut oil with the chocolate in a small pan on a low heat.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool
- Whilst the chocolate mixture is cooling, beat the coconut sugar and eggs together until combined.
- Once the chocolate has cooled a little, pour it into the egg and sugar mix. Sift in the flour and stir well, then add in the almond butter, mixing until fully combined
- Pour the mix into the baking tin
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin.
- Once cool, cut into squares and enjoy
- They will last for 1 week in an airtight container in a cupboard
You may also like:
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X