Delicious and healthy, these gluten-free Blueberry Oat Blender Muffins are so easy to make and nutritious enough to have for breakfast!
I’m so excited about these muffins! Healthy recipes like this are my favourite. Full of nutrition, flavour, nourishment and can be easily made to save time during the week!
Blender muffins are so simple and prep takes less than five minutes! Perfect for those busy mornings when you don’t have time to make something from scratch!
These healthy muffins also make a satisfying snack or even a healthy dessert!
Made from oats instead of flour and honey instead of artificial sweeter, you will stay full from the slowly released carbs and fibre! Banana and yoghurt are my secret ingredients when it comes to making baked sweet good without all the fat and sugar.
Marius loves these and often has three as an after dinner dessert. I make a batch each week to prevent us reaching for those unhealthy options. As these are made from oat flour they will be slightly more dense then usual blueberry muffins. But the texture is really nice and the flavour isn’t compromised at all!
Keep an eye out for the next recipe in my healthy muffin series, you can find my previous recipe below!
You can subscribe below on Bloglovin so you never miss a post!
If you have any suggestions for recipes you would like to see leave it in the comments below.
- 2 cups / 100g rolled oats
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup / 125g fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Put all the ingredients except the blueberries into a blender or food processor and blitz until all combined.
- Stir in half the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into a non stick muffin tray
- Top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake in the oven for between 15 - 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the muffin tins and allow to cool on a wire rack.