Blueberry Baked Oats for a satisfying and nourishing start to the day.
If you like to have something sweet in the morning for breakfast, then these blueberry baked oats are perfect. They taste just like dessert!
The best part is they provide lots of feel good energy that will keep you full, thanks to a combination of healthy carbs, protein and fats. You can make this at the beginning of the week and it will last you three to four days.
So easy and perfect for busy mornings.
These blueberry baked oats are perfect on their own or taste amazing served with coconut yoghurt.
Recipe- Blueberry Baked Oats for a healthy and delicious start to the day
- 2 chia “eggs” (2 tablespoons freshly ground chia, 6 tablespoons warm water)
- 2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats ( I used gluten free)
- 1 cup sliced almonds, plus extra for topping
- 1 cup coconut flakes, plus extra for topping
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, plus extra for greasing the pan
- 1½ cups blueberries, plus extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350f/175c. Lightly grease baking dish with coconut oil.
- Prepare the chia “eggs” by combining the ground chia seeds and warm water in a small bowl. Mix together and leave to thicken for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl,mix together the oats, almonds, coconut flakes, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil,, and chia “eggs”
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the top with sliced almonds, coconut flakes, and blueberries.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until golden brown.. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
My other baked oats recipes
I hope you enjoy this blueberry baked oats recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X