Healthy Chai Spiced Cake Bites for a healthy and delicious dessert or snack. Vegan and Gluten Free
One of my favourite drinks ever are Chai Lattes from Costa, they are seriously delicious and so addictive. However I heard they contain up to 25 tsps of sugar per one serving! So I am having them as a treat just now and again, when the craving hits.
These Chai Spiced Cake bites have all the taste of a chai latte without all the sugar. I added all the spices you usually find in Chai Latte, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, mixed spice and cardamon.
They are the perfect afternoon snack and are healthy enough to have for breakfast.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Recipe- Healthy Chai Spiced Cake Bites. Vegan + Gluten Free
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp cardamon powder
- 1 chia egg
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tbsp cashew butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 2/3 cups almond milk
- Preheat oven to 190c /375f
- In a bowl mix together the oats, buckwheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, mixed spice and cardamon
- In a separate bowl mix together the mashed banana, cashew butter, chia egg, maple syrup and almond mix
- Mix these two mixtures together until fully combined
- Transfer to a prepared baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes
- Leave to cool completely before slicing into squares and enjoying
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this Healthy and Vegan Chai Spiced Cake Bites Recipe. What are you favourite Autumn foods? Let me know in the comments?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X