Healthy Chia Pudding with Cherry Sauce Recipe for a healthy and nourishing breakfast
Simple but delicious chia pudding with cherry sauce for a delicious low sugar, vegan breakfast, snack or dessert. Chia pudding is one of my favourite things to have for breakfast as it’s filling, satisfying and full of lots of goodness.
I love how simple chia pudding is to make, it takes just five minutes to prepare and the next day your ready to go. You can also make a big batch of it at the beginning of the week.
To mix things up I added a cherry sauce to this one and it is such an amazing combination!
You may also like:
Recipe- Healthy Chia Pudding Recipe with Cherry Sauce for a healthy and nourishing breakfast
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, maple syrup, maca and almond milk
- Cover and place in fridge for at least one hour or overnight
- It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don’t worry if you can’t.
- When ready to serve transfer the chia pudding to a glass or jar
- Blend the cherries and almond milk together and pour over the top of the chia pudding
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Chia Pudding with Cherry Sauce recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
What are you loving for breakfast right now? Let me know in the comments!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X