Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe, wholesome, nourishing and healthy enough for breakfast.
I just love how quick and easy it is to make. You can be completely versatile depending on what your craving. Plus it’s so nourishing and wholesome.
This time I was carving something rich and chocolatey. This banana bread is indulgent, satisfying, so chocolatey and tastes like dessert! The texture is soft, fluffy and moist.
I like to make banana bread at the beginning of every week to have on hand as a quick breakfast, snack or dessert and it hits the spot every time!
This chocolate banana bread is dairy free, gluten free and vegan.
You may also like:
Recipe- A healthy recipe for chocolate banana bread, that can be enjoyed any time of day for a healthy treat.
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 chia eggs/ eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup milk of choice or water (I used almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1¾ cups buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa/cacao
- Pre heat over to 325 F/ 165 c
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well
- Add all the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and mix until combined
- Transfer to a loaf tin and bake for around 50 minutes
- Wait to completely cooled before slicing
I really hope you enjoyed this chocolate banana bread recipe.
Wishing you all a great weekend.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X