Healthy Chocolate Crepes Vegan + Gluten free for a healthy dessert or breakfast
These healthy chocolate crepes are just perfect. So delicious and they make the best dessert, breakfast or brunch. They are super easy to make and then comes the fun part, adding your toppings.
I chose fresh fruit, coconut flakes and a drizzle of maple syrup, so dreamy!
I think they would also be amazing with coconut yogurt, nuts, chia jam and melted chocolate. This recipe, is gluten free and suitable for vegans.
I like to make this at the weekends when I have a bit more time to make breakfast.
You may also like
Recipe- Healthy Chocolate Crepes – Vegan + Gluten free for a healthy dessert or breakfast
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa/ cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Coconut oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except the coconut oil.
- Mix until fully combined
- Put in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour
- Heat a drop of coconut oil in small pan over medium high heat. Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the pan. Lift the pan and tilt around to spread the batter evenly
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until little bubbles start to show, then flip and cook for a minute more. Remove from the pan and continue with the rest of the batter, adding a drop of coconut oil to the pan when required
I hope you enjoy this recipe for healthy vegan chocolate crepes. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations #nourishyourglow @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X