Chocolate Gingerbread Banana Bread. Vegan + Gluten Free. A perfect and festive treat for snacking, dessert or breakfast.
Guys it’s just five days to Christmas! The excitement is truly in the air. So today I wanted to share a festive banana bread recipe.
Chocolate Gingerbread banana bread. Soft and moist gingerbread flavour combines with sweet homemade banana bread for the festive sweet treat!
Baking doesn’t always have to involve a long list of ingredients and a lot of complicated steps. This is a super easy recipe for a healthy chocolate gingerbread banana bread even baking newbies can whip up with their eyes closed. And don’t let the word healthy fool you! I can assure you, it’s just as delicious as any other sweet loaf of a more indulgent nature.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free and contains no refined sugar. It’s perfect for entertaining, snacking, lunch or breakfast.
Chocolate Gingerbread Banana Bread, for a decadent and satisfying treat.
- 1 cup all-purpose buckwheat flour
- ½ cup cacao
- ⅓ cup cashew butter, melted and cooled
- ¾ cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 chia eggs/ eggs
- 2 tsp ginger powder ( more or less to your taste)
- Pre heat oven to 350f/175c
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients
- In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients
- Combine these to mixtures until fully combined
- Transfer into a prepared loaf tin
- Bake for around 55 minutes, until a knife comes out clean
- Leave to cool completely before slicing and enjoying
My other chocolate banana bread recipes
I really hope you enjoy this Chocolate Gingerbread Banana Bread! What are you favourite festive recipes?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X