Healthy Chocolate Vegan Pancakes Recipe. An easy and delicious breakfast, that is gluten free, dairy free and no refined sugar.
These healthy chocolate vegan pancakes are my favourite weekend breakfast. So yummy and delicious, simple to make with only four ingredients needed.
You can mix all the ingredients together by hand but I like to use the blender to make it even simpler.
The best part is these healthy chocolate vegan pancakes are healthy with only nourishing, wholesome ingredients. They are suitable for vegans, diary free and gluten free.
They are soft, fluffy and slightly crispy on the edges, which is just how I like them. They are really filing too and keep me going for hours.
I mix my toppings up depending on what I fancy. This time I used, berries, coconut, dark chocolate chunks, bee pollen, maple syrup and homemade chocolate sauce. So dreamy!
You will need:
3 ripe bananas
2 Chia eggs
1 cup Gluten Free Oats
You may also like Matcha Green Tea Pancakes
Healthy Chocolate Vegan Pancakes Recipe. An easy and delicious breakfast.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 chia eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Cut the banana into chunks and put into blender along with the chia eggs and blend until smooth
- Add the oat and cocoa and blend again until fully combined
- Transfer about 1 tbsp of mixture (depending on how big you want your pancakes) to a pan on medium heat, use a little coconut oil if required
- Cook for around three minutes, flip and cook the other side
- Repeat until all the mixture is used
I really hope you enjoy this recipe for healthy chocolate vegan pancakes.
Love Hayley X