Five minute Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Mug Cake for a quick and healthy dessert
Mug Cakes are my favourite quick solution to that sudden sweet craving. They are so easy to make and they taste amazing!
If you have never had a mug cake before, you may not be convinced of the idea of cake made in the microwave. However you will just fall in love with these warm, fluffy bites of cake eaten right out of a mug.
Also, they are just so quick, convenient and easy.
Here are some tips to make your Coconut Flour Mug Cakes a success:
- It doesn’t have to be in a mug, I use single serve ramekins. Just use something with straight sides, so it cooks evenly.
- Mix everything in a small bowl first, then transfer to the mug
- Let the mug cakes cool for a couple minutes before you dig in. But they taste best warm
Recipe- Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Mug Cake for a quick and delicious dessert
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- In a small bowl mix together coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Add egg, peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and almond milk mix thoroughly to combine.
- Fill into a large mug or a ramekin and microwave on high for about 2 ½ minutes. Start checking at about 11/2 minutes.
- Let sit for a couple minutes to cool down before eating as it.
- Enjoy on it’s own or top with chocolate chips or coconut yoghurt
My other mug cake recipes:
I hope you enjoy these coconut flour peanut butter mug cake.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X