Healthy Ginger Vegan Biscuit Recipe. These simple to make biscuits are so yummy, contain no refined sugar and are naturally gluten free.
These ginger vegan biscuits are some of the easiest biscuits I’ve made and they come out perfectly every single time. Plus from start to finish they only take twenty minutes to make!
Simply combine all ingredients in a bowl and bake.
The biscuits are deliciously spiced and not too sweet.
Crunchy on the outside and wonderfully chewy on the inside. However you can leave them in the oven a bit longer or take them out sooner to your desired texture.
Plus they make your home smell amazing when baking! Although they only contain all natural ingredients, these taste like the real deal. They certainly don’t taste healthy.
Amazing for a satisfying snack with a cup of your favourite warm drink or milk! Also make a great light after dinner vegan dessert!
Of course these contain only healthy ingredients and are vegan, gluten free, wheat free and contain no refined sugar!
If you loved these take a look at the other recipes in my Vegan Biscuit series
You can subscribe below on Bloglovin so you never miss a post!
What’s your favourite biscuit flavour? Let me know in the comments below!
Shop this post
- 1 ¼ cup oat flour (gluten free)
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture onto a floured survice
- Cut out your desired biscuit shape
- Place onto baking tray and cook for 15mins
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying