Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Vegan Biscuits! Perfectly chewy and bursting with lemon flavour. Gluten and refined sugar free and packed with fibre!
So excited about the this vegan biscuits recipe! These lemon poppy seed biscuits are so yummy!
These are amazingly fresh and light with a sweet sharp taste from the lemon and coconut sugar. Perfect for entertaining, a snack and as their made from all natural ingredient their healthy enough for breakfast right?
Healthy Vegan Biscuits that taste like summer! You can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Coconut oil replaces the butter and oat flour is used instead of white. Enjoy these guilt free knowing they wont cause any bloating or sugar coma!
Plus they smell amazing, my mouth was watering whilst these were baking! You may also enjoy the recipe below.
So satisfying to make delicious recipes that are healthy and natural. I love this way of cooking.
They will last for one week stored in an airtight container in your fridge.
Recipe- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Vegan Biscuit Recipe
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- zest of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups oat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix dry ingredients (except the poppy seeds) in a bowl till combined
- Whisk the wet ingredients together
- Combine the two mixtures then add in the poppy seeds
- Flatten and roll the mixture and use a cookie cutter to get your desired shape
- Place onto baking tray and bake until slightly browned, this should take around ten minutes.